Image Map

Saturday 14 July 2012

Saturday's Announcement

Hi to anyone taking the time to have a look at my picture blog, I hope you are enjoying what you see.

I have decided that I will no longer be doing a picture a day during the weekend. Recently I have been finding that weekend plans frequently interfere with me finding the time to do the pictures, so rather than rush out a couple of sketches each weekend I think it's better if I concentrate my best efforts during the week. Hopefully this way I can produce something of a little higher quality.

I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone, but I will still be producing loads of pictures for you to enjoy to please keep checking back to see how I'm getting along. As always, comments or requests are most welcome.

Much love - Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment